ATM ISR / Deployment Opportunities
Definition: Wellington ATM ISR/Deployers are companies or individuals that own and operate multiple ATM locations in their local geographic area for profit. They are business associates and not employees of Wellington. Some of Wellington ATM Deployers operate as few as 4-5 ATM locations while others have, over time, built larger portfolios of 50 or more locations. We currently have ATMs and Deployers in AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, KS, LA, ME, MA, MI, MN, MS, MT, NE, NV, NJ, NY, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI & WY.
- Why become a Wellington Deployer? Deploying as few as 10 ATM locations typically provides our ATM Deployers with monthly gross income in excess of $3,000 for the entire 5-year (60 month) life of the typical contract. That’s over $180,000 in total gross contract income
- Why Wellington?: ATM Deployers typically participate with Wellington because:
- Wellington’s 20+ year business history of providing honest and reliable business practices to the U.S. ATM industry.
- Wellington returns vault cash each and every banking day via direct deposit.
- Wellington pays surcharge income daily.
- Wellington provides immediate up-to-the-minute direct Internet reporting of individual and combined ATM’s activity.
- Allowing tracking of the ATMs transaction activity and vault cash levels.
- Where do I begin? It’s quick and easy:
- Select your geographical area with Wellington’s Marketing Department.
- Complete a short Wellington Deployer Application (required by U.S. Homeland Security).
- Sign Wellington’s ATM Deployer Contract to protect your revenue stream.
- Then what do I need to do? Wellington’s ATM Deployers start by:
- Visit and sign contracts with at least 3 local merchant locations.
- Order your initial ATM equipment directly from Wellington at reduced Deployer Pricing. (Minimum 3 unit order)
- Install your ATM equipment within the contracted merchant’s location at in-store sites recommended by Wellington that will maximize monthly ATM transaction volumes and income. Installation is easy with Wellington’s award winning Technical Staff (7 days a week, 24 hours a day)
- Add vault cash to each ATM at initial levels based upon Wellington formulas.
- Make necessary ATM repairs quickly and easily using Wellington supplied ATM parts and Wellington’s 7 X 24 1-800 Tech Support